****AR codes for GameCube games... what happened? ****

GameCube Console related stuff

Moderator: loek555

haringman

****AR codes for GameCube games... what happened? ****

Post by haringman » Thursday, 08 Dec 2005, 20:49

Attached my attempt to get Code-Junkies moving. We need new codes.

Retroboy

Post by Retroboy » Friday, 09 Dec 2005, 13:52

Datel as far as i care are not to be bothered with, they work illegaly and only do what they want and not what gamers would want.
i simply chose never to buy any datel product what so ever.
and they wont do anything about the message you sent, ive sent loads about them setting code values too high and still they choose to do it.

skipai

Post by skipai » Wednesday, 01 Mar 2006, 18:00

PAL game cheats have dried up seriously...

I know there are quite a lot more games with AR codes available for the US side of things. I've tried the submit new codes in getting the PAL versions done but Datel have apparantely ignored that request.

Would've thought they had Mario Soccer and Baseball codes done though for the pal territory but I blame Datel Europe for not bothering. They're just making PS2 codes now.

Best stick to US games for new codes still at the moment.

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Wednesday, 01 Mar 2006, 19:38

Thinking with theire wallets is what they do best.
....... And yes, they also tend to set values in most games way to high, which ruins the game and also corrupts the save on memory-card, and no matter how many times you tell them that codes are invalid / not working, they always choose to ignore it, like they think that all people are idiots and they (Datel) can make no mistakes. In many ways they haven't been able to evolve since they made codes for the N64..

I'm not impressed at all
Last edited by kai666 on Sunday, 11 Jun 2006, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Emulation_N64

Post by Emulation_N64 » Monday, 21 Aug 2006, 9:47

Im sure i already posted this last week.

NGC codes can't be made like on a N64, its a lot more complex and requires hacking the game on a modded console.

Its not as simple as known/unkown value searches, although there are some options that help, but are not acurate but its possible, if you know
how to hack and understand program code.

loek555

Post by loek555 » Monday, 21 Aug 2006, 22:32

For the record...I thought it was Skedar...Yeah him...
Loek555 AKA Blazin_tical2
TECHNOLOGY is the only Progress I know about Modern Civilisation.And I'm addicted to Modern Technology!
Nintendo RULES!!!!!
Arigato Shigeru Miyamoto San!

MXVampire
Full User

Post by MXVampire » Tuesday, 22 Aug 2006, 6:59

hahaha yup ME!!! discovered that a long time ago, sorry EMU 64 Your A bit Slow :P

loek555

Post by loek555 » Wednesday, 23 Aug 2006, 1:17

Anyways...With the post of Skedar99 AKA MXVampire we now have the possibilities people! GO GO GO!!!!
TECHNOLOGY is the only Progress I know about Modern Civilisation.And I'm addicted to Modern Technology!
Nintendo RULES!!!!!

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ****AR codes for GameCube games... what happened? ****

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 06 May 2012, 19:11

haringman wrote:Attached my attempt to get Code-Junkies moving. We need new codes.

You're the (Haring) man... Lets hope we can say the same about the Code-Junkies, what-games-are-to-be-hacked-next, top dog??

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Re:

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 06 May 2012, 19:13

Crow wrote:I wish we could still hack our own codes on these new consoles, we'd get the job done much faster than Datel ever could.

Much faster I don't know for sure... But much better and more valid codes instead of the useles and pointles "shrink / growth character" and "faster / slower game play" and superfluous codes like "your character have 75% health / 50% heath etc. etc."

A good example is Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2, where I find that one of the most obvious codes would be "Infinite Rage / Rage Bar Always Full"..
I still don't know what the Bullet Time code is supposed to do.. I really think that the hackers from Datel has a huge lack of creativity and skills and
flair for decent codes.

Will they ever get all the non-working, half-baked and faulty codes fixed.. I seriously doubt it, as they (Datel) take no pride in the nobe art of making good, usefull and valid codes.

loek555

Re: ****AR codes for GameCube games... what happened? ****

Post by loek555 » Monday, 14 May 2012, 9:59

I do miss the time of making our own codes..
Nintendo RULES!!!!!