Perfect Dark - irritating problem, please help me

N64 Console related stuff

Moderator: loek555

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:04

hey you there.. why does my xplorer doesn't take over the cheats when i upgrade it with my pc?? goes almost all the cheats starting with 800 are changed to another thing.... hahahahahahahahaha i saw it just now.. it worked :D:D:D:D:D... THANKS!!! :D:D:D:D:D...

well the thing i said at first is a real quistion.. only the way it is typte is just a joke... :P i'm just so happy... finaly :D:D..

but for the last quistion about this.. do you know how it is possible that when i update my cheat list with my pc.. some codes are changed..?? :S:S

Greetz
Manowar

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:06

kai666 wrote:
Manowar wrote:I'm don't think the problems are at the codes either... i did the kill in low-res.. no going on high-res...

Edit:

He did saved the setting of the music i turned off...

Edit 2:

no changes, accept the music :-(... but when i start the game without the in-game trainer, but with the cheats on.. he already doest show any new stuff... is that suposed to happen or do you already have to see every mission finished when i use that code?
Code #2 "All Solo Missions & cheats unlocked" makes the game think that you've completed all missions in one second, and thereby unlocking most of the games in-game cheats.

BTW: Who is "he" ?
doest = doesn't... little typo..

"he" is my perfect dark game... or is it a "she" ?? :roll: :P

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:06

Yes... Joanna Dark is a female agent

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:14

Manowar wrote:hey you there.. why does my xplorer doesn't take over the cheats when i upgrade it with my pc?? goes almost all the cheats starting with 800 are changed to another thing.... hahahahahahahahaha i saw it just now.. it worked :D:D:D:D:D... THANKS!!! :D:D:D:D:D...

well the thing i said at first is a real quistion.. only the way it is typte is just a joke... :P i'm just so happy... finaly :D:D..

but for the last quistion about this.. do you know how it is possible that when i update my cheat list with my pc.. some codes are changed..?? :S:S

Greetz
Manowar
I'm a little confused about this:
" goes almost all the cheats starting with 800 are changed to another thing" ....... Err... what other thing ?

............Have you managed to make my codes take effect = All extra's unlocked?

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:14

that makes sence ;-)

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:18

kai666 wrote: I'm a little confused about this:
" goes almost all the cheats starting with 800 are changed to another thing" ....... Err... what other thing ?

............Have you managed to make my codes take effect = All extra's unlocked?
I started to look strange when i just read it again yeah... let me say this way..

the cheat All bronze, silver & gold stars, Firing Range starts with the value:

800A2854:0003

i updated my xplorer cheat list via my computer.. with this cheat in the txt file...
but on my xplorer it is now shown as

E8607FAC:595B

so he changed 800A2854:0003 to E8607FAC:595B...

but 50000801:0000 is still 50000801:0000

and the (M) codes are also still the same...

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 10:35

Manowar wrote:
kai666 wrote: I'm a little confused about this:

I started to look strange when i just read it again yeah... let me say this way..

the cheat All bronze, silver & gold stars, Firing Range starts with the value:

800A2854:0003

i updated my xplorer cheat list via my computer.. with this cheat in the txt file...
but on my xplorer it is now shown as

E8607FAC:595B

so he changed 800A2854:0003 to E8607FAC:595B...

but 50000801:0000 is still 50000801:0000

and the (M) codes are also still the same...
Codes like this "E8607FAC:595B " are Blaze / FCD's encrypted X-Plorer64, only codes ... (I don't really like encrypted codes at all)....

Do NOT, I repeat: Do NOT use "normal" codes together with these bloody encrypted codes..

Erase any of them in your X-Plorer64 and replace them with "normal" codes...

PS: Blaze / FCD (Future Consol Design) is the maker of all X-Plorer aka X-Ploder devices)

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Saturday, 24 Jun 2006, 15:58

hmmm ben ik volgens mij lang bezig.. maar ik moet er maar keer een hele zooi codes uithalen.. want ik hem nu zo'n standaart lijstje.. maar er zit zoveel in wat ik dus egt nooi gebruik.. dus die kan ik er denk beter gewoon uitgooien en alleen van de spellen die ik zelf heb er inzetten... perfect dark heeft ongelovelijk ve.....

damn talking dutch to you... :? DOH :?

as i was saying... i think that will take a while.. but i have a list full of crap.. because there are games in that list i don't even own.. its a standart list i used that was added to the programme.. may clean it up sometime... perfect dark has allot of codes.. but thanks to you it is shorted to just a couple... lucky me....

i was also wondering.. it doesn't belong in this topic.. i know.. but is it possible, when you have your pc connected to you N64 via the xplorer64.. to hack it someway so that you can start N64 Roms, you got on your pc, with your N64..? Because i think that is a handy way for trying out games before buying them...

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 11:36

as i was saying... i think that will take a while.. but i have a list full of crap.. because there are games in that list i don't even own.. its a standart list i used that was added to the programme.. may clean it up sometime... perfect dark has allot of codes.. but thanks to you it is shorted to just a couple... lucky me....

i was also wondering.. it doesn't belong in this topic.. i know.. but is it possible, when you have your pc connected to you N64 via the xplorer64.. to hack it someway so that you can start N64 Roms, you got on your pc, with your N64..? Because i think that is a handy way for trying out games before buying them...

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 11:40

Manowar wrote:as i was saying... i think that will take a while.. but i have a list full of crap.. because there are games in that list i don't even own.. its a standart list i used that was added to the programme.. may clean it up sometime... perfect dark has allot of codes.. but thanks to you it is shorted to just a couple... lucky me....

Just delete the games that you don't own.

The X-Plorer64 to pc feature (I think it was called "X-Link") was cancelled before it was ever released.

What should have been used was a 25pin MF cable (very similar to an ordinary printer cable)

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 14:27

BTW: How many N64 games do you own, and what are the titles :?:

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 16:04

at the moment i have only 15 games... cause in the time you could buy them in almost every store, i was still around the age of 12 i think.. maybe 11... and didn't had that much of money.. and now i'm a student.. and don't have much money either.. everything goes up on sh*t like beer and sigarrets and other useless stuff... the titles are

Killer instinct Gold
Perfect dark
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey 98
007 Goldeneye
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy kong racing
Turok 2
Turok Rage Wars
Mortal kombat 4
Mario Tennis
Micro machines 64 Turbo
World Cup 98
Cruis'n World
Lamborghini
Wave Race 64

But most of the time i play some games with a friend of me.. he's got somewere about 40 or 50 games.. so than we have a little more options in what games to play... (and some of the games mentioned above are games i got from a videostory who wanted to get rid of the N64 games...)
Last edited by Manowar on Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 16:05

btw: yeah i use a printercable... do you think it is possible in that way to start a N64 Rom via your computer, and play it with your N64 controllers on your tv as if the Rom is in your Nintendo itself..?

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 16:36

Manowar wrote:btw: yeah i use a printercable... do you think it is possible in that way to start a N64 Rom via your computer, and play it with your N64 controllers on your tv as if the Rom is in your Nintendo itself..?
I don't know... But I think it's not possible

PS: Cigarettes, beers and naked babes can be very expensive pleasures :wink:

Manowar
User

Post by Manowar » Sunday, 25 Jun 2006, 17:11

yeah thats right.. but i have to pay 13 euro for a single train ticket to get to my girlfriend :-(.. and a 2,5 hour train trip... :-(