Do you want Nintendo DS, AR codes?

Game Boy Handheld related stuff
Samus_Prime

Do you want Nintendo DS, AR codes?

Post by Samus_Prime » Sunday, 04 Mar 2007, 21:27

Hi

Kai, would you like DS AR codes for your site? datel have released a tool kit to create your own codes.

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Re: DO YOU WANT DS AR CODES

Post by kai666 » Monday, 05 Mar 2007, 0:06

Samus_Prime wrote:Hi

Kai, would youlike DS AR Codes for your site, datel have released a tool kit to create your own codes.
As long as the codes doesen't come from Fakel / Codefungies, I'm a very happy dude :wink: ... So if you can create your very own AR codes for the Nintendo DS or (With permission and the prober credits) codes from other sites. But none, what so ever, made by Fakel / Codefungies.

Samus_Prime

Post by Samus_Prime » Monday, 05 Mar 2007, 19:56

ok, well my game list is rater short at the moment so when/what codes i make will be unique codes (not made by datel)

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Monday, 05 Mar 2007, 20:26

Samus_Prime wrote:ok, well my game list is rater short at the moment so when/what codes i make will be unique codes (not made by datel)
That's OK... Quality over quantaty!!

Samus_Prime

Post by Samus_Prime » Tuesday, 06 Mar 2007, 20:40

btw whats with datel? after all your site is only here because of them, if they didnt make the N64 trainer cheat cart you wouldnt have any home made codes.

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Tuesday, 06 Mar 2007, 20:45

Samus_Prime wrote:btw whats with datel? after all your site is only here because of them, if they didnt make the N64 trainer cheat cart you wouldnt have any home made codes.
Don't get me started :evil: My site is not only here because of Fakel.
Have you ever heard of the X-Plorer 64?

Samus_Prime

Post by Samus_Prime » Tuesday, 06 Mar 2007, 22:33

yea, the psx and N64 carts that were built on the same engine as the one made for datel, hence the compatibility of AR codes, the guy who made the software modified it for blaze aswell.

the DS AR wasnt made by datel, the software started from trainers which patched with roms (not carts) then a few guys found a way to make the trainers patch to carts (certain save data wouldnt work aka RE:DS).

now theyve managed to change to software to read codes and allow you to enter them like before, but creating codes is alot more tricky than before, sure known/unkown searches but you have masks, dumps, layers etc. and if your interested in hacking this software is fun, maybe we could team up with codes.

finaly i dontsee any other company that can offer DS codes yet, so id say a little plus for fakel at least.

kai666
Administrator
Administrator

Post by kai666 » Tuesday, 06 Mar 2007, 23:13

Well, teaming up could be fun, only problem is that I never play any kind of hand held devices (Even I do have a Game Boy Advance SP)... So I have no games either for hand held devices (Apart from Metroid Prime: Fusion... Used to unlock bonus stuff in Metroid Prime for GameCube)

I can't help it, but I find these hand helds with theire tiny screens kind of boring and it does not appeal to me, sorry, but when you're used to a 32" television flatscreen, everything else seems small and 'inferior' ... Maybe it's because I'm not THAT addicted to gaming, even I like it a lot.

But then again, who knows, maybe some fine day... Only the future will tell (And the future's not ours to see)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: Here's THE television equipped with a speaker sound you can normally experience in a cinema only

:arrow: BeoVision 7, the worlds best sound from a television

BeoLab 7
The most powerful stereo speaker ever developed for TV
With six individual driver units, all powered by their own digital ICEpower amplifier, BeoLab 7 delivers an unequalled sound performance for your TV viewing. Experience BeoLab 7 live :!:

SOURCE / FULL STORY / IMAGES:
http://www.bang-olufsen.com/page.asp?id ... 7631943531
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... And its mine, mine, all mine. Oh, precious one... :wink:
Last edited by kai666 on Saturday, 10 Mar 2007, 9:07, edited 3 times in total.

Samus_Prime

Post by Samus_Prime » Wednesday, 07 Mar 2007, 19:49

cool tv, i have my computers running through a sound system which CoD3 on 360 kicks @ss.